Daniel is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and NYS Psychotherapist. He specializes in working with families, children and young adults struggling with behavioral challenges. Often these challenges are interfering with social, emotional and academic growth.
Daniel has been practicing psychotherapy for over 20 years and can offer individuals and families his unique approach to resolving issues stemming from what he identifies as “chronically inflexible” behavior. Throughout his career, he has been working with clients who suffer from a wide range of neurobiological, emotional, and personality disorders. Daniel has developed successful strategies for working with the individual and family in the home, school, and social settings.
His functional approach to therapy includes Collaborative Problem Solving, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Social Thinking and other therapeutic modalities which are utilized to fit the needs and goals of the individual and those that care about them the most.
- Bachelor of Arts, Adelphi University
- Master of Social Work, The School of Social Work at Adelphi University
- NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- R – Psychotherapy Privilege
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Social Thinking
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
- Behavior Modification
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Traditional Talk Therapy
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Member of LIPAC – Long Island Professional ADHD Consortium
- National Association of Social Workers
- Professional Member of CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Network of Professional Social Workers